Friday, March 6, 2009

And...break.

Well, my first spring break in 14 years is upon me and I couldn't be happier, because boy, can I use it! 

While the semester feels like its flying by, there is sooooo much work involved that I kind of feel like an absentee parent. Like right now, it's 3:30 in the morning, and I'm printing out my notebook to turn in tomorrow for my Period Styles class. (The notebook is comprised of hundreds of color photos which is why its taking so long.) I'm cross-eyed, yawning, and wondering if I need my diaper changed. Spring break will be filled with work on my research paper. I did my last one over thanksgiving break and it turned out pretty well. We will of course be going back to Nana's. More Max and Nana time...

Talk in the department has already turned towards summer and of course, the big London trip. It's only 4 months away! You better believe there will be pictures posted during that time!

Also, thank you to everyone who has donated to my Relay for Life fundraising efforts. I'll be thanking you individually in the very near future.

No comments: