Saturday, June 13, 2009

Love All Around!

The "Love Ya" Award states: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who can pass this along to eight more if they choose!

The following fantastical people are my awardees:

1. Colleen at Messponential
2. Jenn at I Love You Best
3. Laura at A Light In My Attic
4. Stu at Michael's Memory
5. Maria at Mommy Melee
6. Nic at My Bottle's Up
7. Scott at Salmagundi Online
8. Liz at Letters From Liz

P.S. A fun side note- Colleen (who graced me with this award on her site) and I are 'virtual friends', though I feel if we were to meet today we'd get along like gang busters, drink frou-frou cocktails and gab for hours! In a fun twist of fate, we recently realized that we have a mutual "in real life" friend! Colleen was his karate instructor and I went to high school with him! How random and delightful is that?! "It's a small world after all!" (And yes, I lost my very first tooth on that ride at Disney World!)

No comments: