Sunday, February 14, 2010

Will You Be Mine?


I love to grocery shop if only for the happiness that Max brings to other shoppers lives.

This afternoon we went to Wegmans, one of my favorite grocery stores in the whole United States. (Colleen can back me up on this one, right?!) Max was wearing the ridonkulously adorable outfit you see above. It's a Nittany Lion get-up that his Uncle Dave (a Penn State alum) got him for Christmas. It was way too big at the time, but we recently realized that it now fits perfectly.

Having had a glorious two hour morning nap, Max was in chipper spirits. He was grinning and waving to any and everyone in the store. I lost count of how many people stopped their carts to talk to him, gush and compliment his outfit. He responded with laughs and more smiles.

The piece de resistance was when a woman asked if he'd be her valentine. He looked her in the eye and proceeded to blow her a kiss and flash his enormous dimples. It was truly priceless.

And yes, I do realize that we're going to be in BIG trouble when this little flirt is a teenager!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

4 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

"ridonkulously" I think this is my new favorite word ever!

Meredith said...

He is so stinkin' cute i can't stand it!!!

colleen said...

Yup! I can back you up on that!

Max is so adorable!

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness, I love that Nittany Lion outfit! And Max looks absolutely adorable in it.